LightBlog

samedi 29 octobre 2022

Apple Watch Ultra: The best screen and battery life in an Apple Watch ever

Apple's new Watch Ultra is a maximal wearable with new features designed to make life easier for mountaineers, deep sea divers, endurance sports athletes, and people who don't spend their days in front of a laptop screen in general. I am none of these things, but even as a merely semi-active urbanite, I can see the appeal of the Apple Watch Ultra -- it's got a bigger, brighter screen that's easier to read even from a distance or under the most intense sunlight; it's built like a tank, so I don't stress when I accidentally clang my wrist against table edges and car doors; and battery life is much, much better -- enough that I can take it on a weekend trip without needing to bring a charger.



from XDA Developers - Feed https://ift.tt/kj8v7JN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire